From The iDOLM@STER: SideM Unofficial English Wiki
|Main Article||Cards (Mobage / LOS)||Conversations (Mobage / LOS)||Magazines||Appellations|
|"KA-SHWI~NG! I've got it, denyansu!"|
The freewheeling Rakugo master who aims to become the idol world's main headliner!
Kirio Nekoyanagi is one of the Idols available to produce at 315 Productions. He was a former Rakugo storyteller before forming the Idol Unit Sai with Kuro Kiyosumi and Shoma Hanamura.
Profile[edit | edit source | hide | hide all]
Kirio is a former Rakugo Storyteller, but on the stage, he's known as "The Great Purr-former Nekoyanagi." Kirio does as he pleases and believes in living for fun, and he especially loves helping others have fun. He normally wanders about and is very good at people-watching, as well as people-reading. He has a unique verbal tic in which he adds "Nyansu" to the end of all of his sentences¹.
Resume[edit | edit source | hide]
- Reasons for Becoming an Idol
I'm gathering material for a nyew "idol-themed" purr-oject I plan to do, denyansu♪
- Personal Motto
Do as ny’all love as much as ny’all want!
- Comments for the Future
When I dove into the world of idols to find ideas for my nyew purr-oject, I found myself surrounded by so many fascinating, heart-pumping things, left, right, and center, denyansu!
- Comments about Unit Members
Madame Butterfly always sings all aflutter, just like a real butterfly, denyansu. As for Culo... Er, I mean, KURO-kun, he reminds me of a perfect white teacup, denyansu. No matter how you look at it, they’re both fun people, denyansu~
Story[edit | edit source | hide]
Translated Commus[edit | edit source | hide]
- A UFO is Here?! Miracle Space Live/Event Scenes
- Cosmetic Tonight/Event Scenes
- Deep Green ~Warm Harmony~/Event Scenes
- Merrymaking! Melon Fair Live/Event Scenes
- Office One-Shots/2014/December
- Rose Plum Demons Tinged by the Twilight/Event Scenes
Birthday Comments[edit | edit source | hide]
Side Memories[edit | edit source | hide]
Game[edit | edit source | hide]
Event and Gacha History[edit | edit source | hide]
|Click to view LOS event and gacha|
Discography[edit | edit source | hide]
Etymology[edit | edit source | hide]
- The name Kirio (1) is written in katakana (キリオ), which has no special meaning. However, when written in kanji (桐生 or 桐男), it could possibly mean:
- 桐生 - "paulownia" (桐) (kiri) and ";life, living" (生) (o).
- 桐男 - "paulownia" (桐) (kiri) and "male, man" (男) (o).
- Kirio's surname Nekoyanagi means "cat" (猫) (neko) and "willow" (柳) (yanagi).
Trivia[edit | edit source | hide]
- Kirio tends to end his sentences with にゃす (meow), and refers to himself with ワガハイ. This is a reference to Natsume Soseki’s book 吾輩は貓である (I am a Cat). His speech also references other Soseki work, such as using ぞなもし, an Iyo dialect sentence particle famous for being used in Soseki’s novel Botchan. As well, he expresses katakana words in hirigana characters.
Gallery[edit | edit source | hide]
Kirio Nekoyanagi Story • Birthday SideM LOS Card Data • Events • Gacha Card Data • Events • Gacha Conversations • Magazines • Side Memories Conversations • Idol Memories Kirio Nekoyanagi • Shoma Hanamura • Kuro Kiyosumi