|Main Article||Cards (Mobage / LOS)||Conversations (Mobage / LOS)||Magazines||Appellations|
|"KA-SHWI~NG! I've got it, denyansu!"|
The freewheeling Rakugo master who aims to become the idol world's main headliner!
Profile[edit | edit source | hide | hide all]
Kirio is a former Rakugo Storyteller, but on the stage, he's known as "The Great Purr-former Nekoyanagi." Kirio does as he pleases and believes in living for fun, and he especially loves helping others have fun. He normally wanders about and is very good at people-watching, as well as people-reading. He has a unique verbal tic in which he adds "Nyansu" to the end of all of his sentences¹.
Resume[edit | edit source | hide]
- Reasons for Becoming an Idol
- Personal Motto
- Comments for the Future
- Comments about Unit Members
Story[edit | edit source | hide]
Translated Commus[edit | edit source | hide]
- A UFO is Here?! Miracle Space Live/Event Scenes
- Cosmetic Tonight/Event Scenes
- Deep Green ~Warm Harmony~/Event Scenes
- Merrymaking! Melon Fair Live/Event Scenes
- Office One-Shots/2014/December
- Rose Plum Demons Tinged by the Twilight/Event Scenes
Birthday Comments[edit | edit source | hide]
Side Memories[edit | edit source | hide]
Game[edit | edit source | hide]
Event and Gacha History[edit | edit source | hide]
|Click to view LOS event and gacha|
Discography[edit | edit source | hide]
Etymology[edit | edit source | hide]
- The name Kirio (1) is written in katakana (キリオ), which has no special meaning. However, when written in kanji (桐生 or 桐男), it could possibly mean:
- 桐生 - "paulownia" (桐) (kiri) and ";life, living" (生) (o).
- 桐男 - "paulownia" (桐) (kiri) and "male, man" (男) (o).
- Kirio's surname Nekoyanagi means "cat" (猫) (neko) and "willow" (柳) (yanagi).
Trivia[edit | edit source | hide]
- Kirio tends to end his sentences with にゃす (meow), and refers to himself with ワガハイ. This is a reference to Natsume Soseki’s book 吾輩は貓である (I am a Cat). His speech also references other Soseki work, such as using ぞなもし, an Iyo dialect sentence particle famous for being used in Soseki’s novel Botchan. As well, he expresses katakana words in hirigana characters.
Gallery[edit | edit source | hide]
Kirio Nekoyanagi Story • Birthday SideM LOS Card Data • Events • Gacha Card Data • Events • Gacha Conversations • Magazines • Side Memories Conversations • Idol Memories Kirio Nekoyanagi • Shoma Hanamura • Kuro Kiyosumi